This is universal GST Calculator for any country in the World in which Goods and Services tax (GST) is implemented. Please contact us if you can’t find your country on the list.
GST Rates by Country
Here are GST rates in each country in alphabetic order:
|Papua New Guinea||10%|
- Maldives GST rates increased in 2023The Maldives government reportedly increased the current Goods and Services Tax (GST) rates and the Tourism Goods and Services Tax (TGST) from January 1, 2023
- Singapore’s GST was increased to 8% as of January, 2023Singapore’s goods and services tax (GST) was increased from 7% to 8% as of January 1, 2023.
- COVID-19 support available for business in AustraliaAs a result of COVID-19 Australian government implementing relief options to support business. This one is related to monthly GST credits.
- Updated Indian GST calculator rates, 2019Luxury rates was also added to our Indian GST Calculator.
- India introduced GST in July, 2017It took almost 17 years to introduce GST in India, but at last it was launched. It is probably the biggest tax reform since 1947 when India become gained independence from British Empire.